The final installment of the Harry Potter series awaits. The extremely popular books of adolescent wizardry and sorcery close at the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on 21 July 2007. What will happen to Potter? Will he overcome 'He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named'? Will he sacrifice his life for the sake of his friends?
Given the books centeredness on the hidden wisdom of the ages (otherwise known as 'magic'), it might be useful to look at Potter's numerology profile. Doing so reveals fascinating insights into J. K. Rowland's psychology:
(1) Harry reduces to 8 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 7, or 34; which reduces to 3 + 4, or 7. (See this for what numbers mean.)
(2) Potter reduces to 31, or 4.
(3) Harry's "soul urge" is the sum of the vowels in his name, whose sum is 19, which reduces to 10, which reduces to 1.
(4) Harry's "outer personality" is the consonant-sum, which is 46, which reduces to 10, which reduces to 1.
(5) Harry's "overall personhood" is the sum of all letters, which is 65, which reduces to 11. Now, 11 is a so-called "master number", indicating some special destiny or fate, and it is not reduced.
Here's what one website described as Potter's "soul urge":
You are the essence of individuality and independence. You are intense and convicted when it comes to defending your beliefs, as you never doubt your inner strength and ability to handle any challenge. Many are inspired by your confidence, while others may feel irritated and view it as arrogance. You are likely to attract people and situations that allow you to express this part of yourself or else they will mirror these traits back to you .Potter's "outer personality" (or "persona"), which, like the soul urge, is defined as 1, is described thus:
Others see you as a unique individual who always does their "own thing". Independent, capable and pioneering, you seem to take control of the situation and make it run effectively. You are very concerned with your image and always seem to dress in a way that gets noticed.And Potter's "overall personhood" (or "expression"), as seen via the master number 11, reveals as:
You are endowed with a high vibrational energy that may be expressed through inspirational, teaching, preaching, acting, art or invention. You have access to prophetic wisdom and your positive attitude is a transformational force in other people's lives. Fame and notoriety is very likely at some point in your life, as your kind of energy gets noticed! Much will be required of you in life when you have a master number vibration, because much will be given.It seems J. K. Rowling had some good reasons to choose "Harry Potter" as the name of her protagonist.